Re: [exim] exim 4.63 and spamassasin

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.63 and spamassasin
On Sunday 04 February 2007 15:59, De Leeuw Guy wrote:
> Actually I have this kind of headers produced by exim and sa-exim :
> -Spam-Status: Yes, score=5.0 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_60,
>     MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER autolearn=no

> I try to activate the full report in X-Spam-Report

> how can I do that ? I'm run on debian etch (testing)

If you're using SA-Exim you get the headers defined
in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf (or other .cf files).

If report_safe is set to 0, you automatically get a "X-Spam-Report: _REPORT_"
header, where _REPORT_ is a list of rules hit, with descriptions, suitable
for placing in a header. But I think that if you use clear_headers *after*
report_safe 0, you have to use "add_header Report _REPORT_" yourself.

However, you can't get exactly the format you suggest (with multiple
X-Spam-Report fields). Is that necessary?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)