Re: [exim] exim + sql relay

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim + sql relay
Richard P. Welty wrote:
> W B Hacker wrote:
>> I 'watched' their list for quite a long time, dropped off when it appeared (to
>> me) that there were still issues that could bitecherass for 'mission critical'
>> MTA driving.
>
> would you care to summarize?

Not really.

I only posted so you would do your own 'due diligence' in that regard.

The 'issues' are covered in a few long-running threads on their list as progress
advanced (or NOT).

Browse their archives.

> i have no scalability problems right this minute that demand it,
> but 4 months from now is likely to be very, very different
> and i will probably care very much then.
>
> thanks,
>    richard

If you expect to knock PG down under the sort of lightweight loads an MTA
brings, you must have one Hell of a user base.

;-)

Bill