Re: [exim] latest insanity

Author: Stuart Sanders
To: 'Bill Hacker', 'exim users'
CC: 'Andrew Macmillen', 'Christopher Carroll', 'Anthony White'
Subject: Re: [exim] latest insanity
>From SANS

"For those who are old enough to remember: about 15 years ago Apple introduced voice commands for MacOS and it was great fun to shout behind someone's back "shutdown" to see the Mac happily go into its shutdown routine. This was patched a while back on MacOS, as you can probably imagine, but it was a great prank."