[exim] Bug (wishlist) voting

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Bug (wishlist) voting
I have enabled bug voting in the Bugzilla (http://www.exim.org/bugzilla/) as a
way of helping prioritize primarily the wishlist request (bugs always have
higher priority and tend to get fixed pretty quickly, don't you think? :-).

I asked the list about this a rather long while ago and didn't get very much
opinion, but a concern was that it may be too easy to just vote without
giving any really constructive input. But since there isn't very much input
at all at the moment (at least not through Bugzilla) I think the benefits
outweigh any drawbacks.

For now it's one vote per bug and maximum 10 votes in total per person. I
trust you not to open extra accounts in order to stuff the votes. :-)

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)