[exim] setting local_part_suffix globaly

Author: Jason_Meers
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] setting local_part_suffix globaly
Hi all,

I would like to be able to set the following globally after my ACL
checks, but before any of my other routers are run:

local_part_suffix = +*
local_part_suffix_optional

1) If I use an accept router I need to specify a transport (which I dont
want to do yet as my transports are set by other routers further down in
my config)
2) If I use a redirect router I need to specify redirect data (not all
addresses need redirecting and will match a rule, and I also have specif
redirect routers below this that I need to process AFTER the suffix has
been removed to work correctly)
3) The option cant be used as a "main option"
4) I don't really want to keep adding it manually to every router
5) I'd rather not have to start adding filter files if a global config
option can achieve the same result.

I can see lots of examples done on a per router basis, but I haven't
been able to find any examples where this is done globally.
My appologies if this is obvious, I have read the sections of the fine
documentation I thought it might be covered under.

How does everybody else do this?

Thanks
Jason_Meers
--