Re: [exim] Virtual Hosting

Author: Shine, Gary
To: 'Renaud Allard'
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Virtual Hosting
Thanks. I will read it again.

I have a final job and then I think the server is ready.

How do I add in a catchall address so that everything except certain
addresses go to a catchall.

My pop aliases file from the old version looks like this

whatever1@domain1:    popbox1
whatever2@domain1:    popbox2
*@domain1:    popbox2

The first 2 lines work well with your config supplied earlier, so can you
extend it to deal with the catchalls.
virtual_aliases:
         driver          = redirect
         allow_fail
         allow_defer
         data =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/exim/pop3.aliases}}
         file_transport  = address_file
         pipe_transport  = address_pipe
         debug_print     = "R: virtual_aliases for $local_part@$domain"

i.e when no specific address exists it delivers the mail for that domain to
the catchall.

Many thanks
Gary