Re: [exim] hosts_connection_nolog - how do I set it?

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] hosts_connection_nolog - how do I set it?
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 23:11, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> I am trying to set the hosts_connection_nolog option.
>
> At first I set it like this (as I do not want logging for connections from
> this IP):
>
> hosts_connection_nolog = 192.168.16.2
>
> But it does not seem to work (connection are still logged. [...]

It works for me. Have you SIGHUPed Exim? You are aware that the only thing
this option does is cancel out the smtp_connection log selector, aren't you?
If you're not satisfied with this answer, please post an example from your
log.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)