Re: [exim] Exim apparently not dealing with rogue messages w…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Robert Bannocks
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim apparently not dealing with rogue messages with long lines
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Robert Bannocks wrote:

> The messages almost certainly existed on the system while 4.22 was in
> operation. During the messages' life on the system exim was upgraded to
> 4.65. I am sure I ran the tests on the upgraded exim. I will put the
> messages back into the queue and see what happens and get back to you if
> necessary. Do you want me to send further replied to the list or
> yourself?

The list. I am not always here (indeed, I've not been here most of the
day today because we lost power at work and I had no access to anything
until I finally gave up and came home after lunch - now I can get to my
mail because the central servers are running on the generator) and other
people can often give quicker and frequently better answers.