Re: [exim] a no-local-delivery router for a specified host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: Exim, Users
Asunto: Re: [exim] a no-local-delivery router for a specified host
On 23/01/07, Zbigniew Szalbot <zbyszek@???> wrote:

> I wonder if it is possible to write a router based on IP, domain name or
> FROM field which would skip the local user test (because no email from
> that pearticualar relay host is ever local to exim) and do straight remote
> delivery without quering mysql?
>
> If so, can you give me any hints how to write a router which for one
> defined host never checks if the email is to be delivered locally?

new_router:
driver = dnslookup
condition = ${if match_ip{$sender_host_address}{1.2.3.4}}
transport = <your remote_smtp transport>

Or something similar - put this above the 'expensive' routers. Bad
things will happen if your assertion that 'this host's mail is always
remote' fails.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer