[exim] a no-local-delivery router for a specified host

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] a no-local-delivery router for a specified host
Hello,

I am using exim 4.66 with mysql support. I have one host (which can be
identified by IP, domain name or FROM field) which is sending lots of
emails through exim. Now, all of these emails are for remote delivery and
none is for the local user. However, prior to delivering to remote hosts
exim checks whether the email is to be delivered locally or sent to a
remote host. Of course it executes a mysql query to find that information
out.

I wonder if it is possible to write a router based on IP, domain name or
FROM field which would skip the local user test (because no email from
that pearticualar relay host is ever local to exim) and do straight remote
delivery without quering mysql?

If so, can you give me any hints how to write a router which for one
defined host never checks if the email is to be delivered locally?

Thank you in advance!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot