Re: [exim] Migrate to latest EXIM.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Michael L Griffin
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Migrate to latest EXIM.
Greetings

I am by no means a guru - quite the opposite, more of a noob so I
opted to use an existing setup that works really well. I may be
beneficial for you to look into it :

ECM2 : http://maxo.captainnet.net/ecm2/index.html
           (built for Mac but works on linux 100% and regulaily maintained.
            This is the one I am currently modifying slightly to fit my needs)
VEXIM : http://silverwraith.com/vexim/
            (No releases since 2004 but works. Never really got past
the testing
            phase because it did not fit the way my systems work but that is no
            reflection on the package - it is apparently good and stable)

There are many more out there - google is your friend (as is this list)

Just my 2c after spending weeks trying to get things to work on my own.

--
 _______________________________________
( R e g a r d s                         )
(                                       )
( M i c h a e l  L  G r i f f i n       )
( michael@???                )
( http://www.griffin.org.za             )
( Fax : +27 86 670 8945                 )
( Cel : +27 83 462 0462                 )
(                                       )
( Next step in OS evolution is found on )
( the command line...                   )
(                       .: L I N U X :. )
 ---------------------------------------
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \
Confucius: He who play in root,
           eventually kill tree.

On 23/01/07, Shine, Gary <gshine@???> wrote:
> I have installed the latest EXIM and all works so far. The Exim 2.05 we have
> uses basiclaly 4 files.

<cut the rest out the rest>