Re: [exim] Greylisting algorithms after end of DATA

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Woodhouse
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tom Kistner
Kopio: Exim, Users, Peter Bowyer
Aihe: Re: [exim] Greylisting algorithms after end of DATA
On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 11:10 +0100, Tom Kistner wrote:
> Here are the relevant snippets (Uses Mysql as a backend). Sorry for the
> long lines, but I don't feel like reformatting this now.

Examples which might be slightly simpler to comprehend for those (like
me) whose eyes start to glaze over when presented with SQL, are at
http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-greylist and
http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-greylist-sqlite

I wouldn't really recommend the "database" I use in the first --
although it's what I'm still using in production because I haven't yet
got round to switching over to the second.

--
dwmw2