Re: [exim] smtp authentification with exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: paul.mcilfatrick
Para: exim-users
CC: alainyameogo
Asunto: Re: [exim] smtp authentification with exim
> Thank you. this is what i have put in my
> /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template but my server still continues
> to relay messages sent by unknown users.
>
>  plain_server:
>    driver = plaintext
>    public_name = PLAIN
>    server_condition = "${if
> crypteq{$3}{${extract{1}{:}{${lookup{$2}lsearch{/etc/passwd}{$

value}{*:*}}}}}{1}{0}}"
>    server_set_id = $2
>    server_prompts = :
>    .ifndef AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS
>    server_advertise_condition = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{}{*}}
>    .endif
>  login_server:
>    driver = plaintext
>    public_name = LOGIN
>    server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
>    server_condition = "${if
> crypteq{$2}{${extract{1}{:}{${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/passwd}{$

value}{*:*}}}}}{1}{0}}"
>    server_set_id = $1
>    .ifndef AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS
>    server_advertise_condition = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{}{*}}
>    .endif

Do your 'server_set_id = $2' and 'server_set_id = $1' lines work as I
believe the numerical variables will hold the empty string value (i.e.
"")?

The reason I say this is that I have had a series of recent responses
from Philip Hazel to a query I submitted here (subject: Help with using
a numerical variable in a MIME ACL) and he said after a ${if that:

[Oh, just had another thought, ... I've a vague memory that all the
numerical variables are saved and restored over an ${if item so that you
can nest them in a reasonable way. I bet that's it... ah yes, here's the
documentation paragraph that is part of the ${if description:

    At the start of an if expansion the values of the numeric variable
    substitutions $1 etc. are remembered. Obeying a match condition that
    succeeds causes them to be reset to the substrings of that condition
    and they will have these values during the expansion of the success
    string. At the end of the if expansion, the previous values are
    restored. After testing a combination of conditions using or, the
    subsequent values of the numeric variables are those of the
    condition that succeeded.

> But in my case there was no previous value as the ${if is not nested.

Yes there was. The default value of all the numerical values is "". ]

Regards

Paul McIlfatrick