[exim] How do I implement .REDIRECT behaviour in exim4?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Staffan Emrén
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] How do I implement .REDIRECT behaviour in exim4?
Hello out there,

It might be me not good enough at reading docs and searching lists, but I
have not been able to solve this one. My incoming SMPT server runs exim4,
version 4.50, on debian 3.1. I have some ex-employees whose mail I want to
forward with a sendmail-like .REDIRECT-behaviour, that is in addition to
the mail being forwarded, the sender gets a message that the person have a
new mail address. Is it possible to do this in this version of exim?

Best regards

/Staffan Emrén