Re: [exim] User filters in Exim 4: "save" action

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Wade
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] User filters in Exim 4: "save" action
Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Quoting Manuel Molina Cuberos:
>
>> ... where the delivery should have take place in
>> /opt/data/mail/mailstorage02/38/1b5/380/b68bda85/manuelmc1975@???//Maildir/.F1165853268/
>> Any ideas ?
>
> Same as always: run a test delivery with
>
> exim -d+expand+filter -bm you@domain > /some/test/message 2>&1 | less
>
> to see what's going wrong.
>
> I use the very same Exim feature, so it's probably a config problem on
> your side.

Does the directory Maildir/.F1165853268/ exist?

In your original post the local delivery transport has the
no_create_directory option set. I'm not sure what Exim is supposed to do
if the destination directory does not exist and this option is set.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555