Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew - Supernews
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing

>> It is not possible for a sanely-configured Exim to get you listed
>> on CBL.

Graeme> That's the point - the OP has already pointed out that he'd
Graeme> applied a HELO check to connections from localhost, and they
Graeme> appeared to be rejecting messages from a mailman
Graeme> instance. It's likely that's the cause,

Nonsense.

His mailman instance is obviously sending everything to Exim rather
than routing mail to the destination port 25 directly, and therefore
is irrelevent to his problem.

--
Andrew, Supernews
http://www.supernews.com