Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing
On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 22:40 -0800, Markus Hardiyanto wrote:
> i found this on EXIM log after implementing the HELO'ing ACL:
>
> 2007-01-20 11:30:50 H=localhost (keris.revti.net) [127.0.0.1] F=<mailman-bounces@???> rejected RCPT <lindseymthg@???>: "REJECTED - Bad
> HELO - Host impersonating [keris.revti.net]"
> 2007-01-20 11:30:50 H=localhost (keris.revti.net) [127.0.0.1] F=<mailman-bounces@???> rejected RCPT <root@???>: "REJECTED - Bad HELO
> - Host impersonating [keris.revti.net]"
> 2007-01-20 11:30:50 H=localhost (keris.revti.net) [127.0.0.1] F=<mailman-bounces@???> rejected RCPT <sudramaspoy@???>: "REJECTED - Ba
> d HELO - Host impersonating [keris.revti.net]"
> 2007-01-20 11:30:50 H=localhost (keris.revti.net) [127.0.0.1] F=<mailman-bounces@???> rejected RCPT <root@???>: "REJECTED - Bad HELO
> - Host impersonating [keris.revti.net]"
> 2007-01-20 11:30:50 H=localhost (keris.revti.net) [127.0.0.1] F=<mailman-bounces@???> rejected RCPT <kvlrrs@???>: "REJECTED - Bad
> HELO - Host impersonating [keris.revti.net]"
>
> it seems that it came from mailman. how to fix this?

Don't apply the RCPT ACL to messages injected by localhost.

It really doesn't look like you're following suggestions here, does it?
Please analyse the logs as suggested. If necessary, put the output on an
(unlinked) web page somewhere and post the URL so that other subscribers
can try to help you.

As a final suggestion, seeing that you're using cpanel on a hosted
server, can't you get support from your hosting company for this? They
probably have system administrators with access to your box.

Graeme