Re: [exim] User filters in Exim 4: "save" action

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] User filters in Exim 4: "save" action
On 18/01/2007 16:10, Manuel Molina Cuberos wrote:
> # Exim filter <<== do not edit or remove this line!
> if $header_subject contains "badsubject" then
> logwrite "$tod_log filtering a mail to the spam folder"
> save Maildir/.F1165853268
> else
> logwrite "$tod_log email not filtered"
> endif
>
> I put logwrite data to show that the condition was met. If I delete the
> "save" line, then the email wasn't delivered, but with the line, the
> email is delivered to the standard location specified in our configuration:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.66/doc/html/filter.html#SECTsave

Add a / to the end of the directory name, then it will be processed as a
directory. Without that, it's processed as a file. If the name given is
a file and not a directory, and the save path ends in a /, then an error
will result.

Graeme