Re: [exim] Connection Count

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeremy Harris
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Connection Count
Marc Perkel wrote:
> Is there a variable where I can read the connection count so I can use
> it in a conditional in an ACL. Also wondering what to set to limit the
> connection time that someone who connects has to sit there before I drop
> them.

I've just done this for myself; can send you the patch if you want?
I've not submitted it yet as I want to give it some soak time.

Because I'm lazy, in many (all?) situations it's actually
the number-1 but this is fine for comparing with some large
number as a cheap way of testing for a high-load situation.

Cheers,
    Jeremy