著者: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Synchronisation error
On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 02:06:40PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > But your answer forced me to read again about ACL's.
>
> That was the intent of my question too.

And I was too lazy to see it. Actually I did not know about
acl_smtp_rcpt and acl_smtp_data before.

> > I have created a new ACL (acl_check_connect) and put it there.
>
> Yes, that's the best place - in fact, probably the only sensible place,
> to turn off synchronization checking.

Thanks.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead,
      yet shall he live"                John 11:25