Re: [exim] Synchronisation error

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Synchronisation error
On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 12:39:27PM +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 16/01/07, Johann Spies <jspies@???> wrote:

> > > In which ACL did you put that?
> >
> > acl_check_rcpt
>
> The disgression shown in your logs is at HELO, so putting this in the
> RCPT acl won't have any affect.

Thanks. At first I thought: "Now why could he just tell me were to put
it?"

But your answer forced me to read again about ACL's.

I have created a new ACL (acl_check_connect) and put it there.

I hope this will solve the problem. I will probably know by tomorrow.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead,
      yet shall he live"                John 11:25