[exim] Typo in Exim Book

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Johann Spies
Para: exim-users
Temas novos: [exim] greylist rate limit hack - feature request
Asunto: [exim] Typo in Exim Book
Maybe it was listed in some errata list somewhere or else something has
changed in Exim since the publication of the book (2003-version):

On page 340 the second example under 14.8.17:

"deny sender" works only if you type it as "deny senders".

I could not find any "deny sender" in spec.txt.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead,
      yet shall he live"                John 11:25