[exim] Delivering mail depending on domain name

Author: Arne Schmitz
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Delivering mail depending on domain name
Hi,

I am a total exim newbie and trying to configure an exim server which listens
to two different domains, let's call them foo.com and bar.com.

I now want to deliver the mails for the two domains to different users. E.g. I
want to deliver mails to info@??? to some user info-foo and mails to
info@??? to user info-bar. I have skimmed through the docs, but do not
yet understand how I can achieve this with the filter rules. Can someone help
me and give me an example how and where to specify this?

It would also be ok, if exim could deliver emails for name@??? to the user
name+foo.com. This is something I have seen with other mailservers dealing
with multiple domains. Is this a good idea?

Thanks,

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899