Re: [exim] Virtual users HowTo! I did it no MySql No LDAP

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ahmad Sabry
Aan: Marc Haber, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Virtual users HowTo! I did it no MySql No LDAP
1- thanks for your polite way for talking with those you don't know.
> I guess that other people think the same.

2- you may talk about yourself till others delegate you this right.
3- i've posted a message before this one asking for help in some issue ..
when i got closer i sent this second one.
4- it's not the right way to support those new guys in linux.
5- when i can help i never hesitate .. but not to joke instead for what
people saying.
6- don't waste your time for saying something like that & waste my time in
this reply & waste others time in reading this debate.
thanx Marc
A. Sabry
Cairo