[exim] Virtual users HowTo! I did it no MySql No LDAP

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ahmad Sabry
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Virtual users HowTo! I did it no MySql No LDAP
Hello everyone
i did it by the grace of allah ...
i used this article: http://koivi.com/exim4-config/
it was enough to make the virtual domains .. But my problem was in creating virtual users but i'll have alot of troubles with authentication .. & as long as i'm still new in linux even so
i tried to create system user like this:
ahmad@???:    ahmad@???@localhost
but it didn't work fine .. coz of the two @ @
but i'd a simple idea: why don't i add a period to (.) after the system user name !!!
like this: ahmad@???:    amad.yah@localhost
it worked fine with squirell web based & outlook Express
i think i should make it easier first then i go through comlicated issues
so my customer thier three letters won't never ever repeated like country codes
ahmad.hot ahmad.gog ahmad.mic etc ....
so it's a temporal fantastic solution for just runing the business
& then i'll deny those users the login right (for ssh) & i'm safe hopefully

coz it's runing now i'll start testing other articles that will make virtual users & after that i'll try vexim coz it's the ideal solution for all but not so easy for me at least

Thanks
A.Sabry
Cairo, Egypt