Re: [exim] accept mail from local domains without checking r…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steven Settlemyre
Para: John Burnham
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] accept mail from local domains without checking rbl
exactly..

I assume these rules could safely go before the rbl rule as well?

# Accept if the message comes from one of the hosts for which we are an
# outgoing relay. Recipient verification is omitted here, because in many
# cases the clients are dumb MUAs that don't cope well with SMTP error
probably
# add recipient verification here.

  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

# Accept if the message arrived over an authenticated connection, from
# any host. Again, these messages are usually from MUAs, so recipient
# verification is omitted.

accept authenticated = *

Steve