Re: [exim] Looking for Mail::SPF (2.002) Exim acl example

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dan_Mitton
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Looking for Mail::SPF (2.002) Exim acl example
I'm not sure I understand. According to the Exim documentation:

drop: This verb behaves like deny, except that an SMTP connection is
forcibly closed after the 5xx error message has been sent. For example:

drop   message   = I don't take more than 20 RCPTs
       condition = ${if > {$rcpt_count}{20}}

There is no difference between deny and drop for the connect-time ACL. The
connection is always dropped after sending a 550 response.

Isn't a 550 a permanent failure?

Please respond to exim-users@???
Sent by:        exim-users-bounces@???