Re: [exim] not generating undeliverable mail messages

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mike Meredith
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] not generating undeliverable mail messages
Hi

Sometime around Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:44:49 +0000, it may be that Ian
Eiloart wrote:
> > Does anyone have any idea how I would go about doing this, or have a
> > better sugestion as to what would be a better course of action.
> >

> You need a recipient ACL that looks something like this:
>
> accept
>     set acl_m_last_rcpt = $local_part
>     domains = +local_domains
>     # reject if tests below "endpass" fail
>     endpass
>     message = unknown user
>     # here we do a callforward to see if we can deliver to the
> recipient verify = recipient/defer_ok/callout=600s

Alternatively you can build a complete list of aliases on the mail
gateway ... as I've done for many years with Mercury. It's fairly easy
to write a script to extract the necessary information from the
synonym.mer file.

Of course it is probably time to think of using something other than
Mercury given how outdated NetWare Mercury is.

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security