Re: [exim] Compact $spam_report

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: Exim, Users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Compact $spam_report
On 08/01/07, Jerome Eteve <jerome@???> wrote:
> Peter Bowyer <peter@???> a Ã(c)crit :
>
> >> Is there a way to have a compact form of the spam report ? For
> >> instance, just a line with <score> <test_name> , ..
> >
> > This variable gets whatever you specify in your SA local.cf - tweak away.
> >
> > clear_report_template
> > report _TESTSCORES(,)_
> >
> > is a good compromise.
>
> I tryed that but _TESTSCORES_ does not expand to anything, and I get:
>
> Details: (8.1 points, 5.0 required) _TESTSCORES_

Mine, which works perfectly (SA 3.1.7) , says this:

clear_report_template
report autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_,_TESTSSCORES(,)_

SA V 3.1.7

> According to this:
> http://www.cts.wustl.edu/cts/help/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html ,
> the only possible expandable template items are:
>
> _HITS_: the number of hits the message triggered
> _REQD_: the required hits to be considered spam
> _SUMMARY_: the full details of what hits were triggered
> _VER_: SpamAssassin version
> _HOME_: SpamAssassin home URL

spamassassin.org is a better source for SA docs, surely?

>From http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

 _YESNOCAPS_       "YES"/"NO" for is/isn't spam
 _YESNO_           "Yes"/"No" for is/isn't spam
 _SCORE(PAD)_      message score, if PAD is included and is either spaces or
                   zeroes, then pad scores with that many spaces or zeroes
                   (default, none)  ie: _SCORE(0)_ makes 2.4 become 02.4,
                   _SCORE(00)_ is 002.4.  12.3 would be 12.3 and 012.3
                   respectively.
 _REQD_            message threshold
 _VERSION_         version (eg. 3.0.0 or 3.1.0-r26142-foo1)
 _SUBVERSION_      sub-version/code revision date (eg. 2004-01-10)
 _HOSTNAME_        hostname of the machine the mail was processed on
 _REMOTEHOSTNAME_  hostname of the machine the mail was sent from, only
                   available with spamd
 _REMOTEHOSTADDR_  ip address of the machine the mail was sent from, only
                   available with spamd
 _BAYES_           bayes score
 _TOKENSUMMARY_    number of new, neutral, spammy, and hammy tokens found
 _BAYESTC_         number of new tokens found
 _BAYESTCLEARNED_  number of seen tokens found
 _BAYESTCSPAMMY_   number of spammy tokens found
 _BAYESTCHAMMY_    number of hammy tokens found
 _HAMMYTOKENS(N)_  the N most significant hammy tokens (default, 5)
 _SPAMMYTOKENS(N)_ the N most significant spammy tokens (default, 5)
 _DATE_            rfc-2822 date of scan
 _STARS(*)_        one "*" (use any character) for each full score point
                   (note: limited to 50 'stars')
 _RELAYSTRUSTED_   relays used and deemed to be trusted
 _RELAYSUNTRUSTED_ relays used that can not be trusted
 _RELAYSINTERNAL_  relays used and deemed to be internal
 _RELAYSEXTERNAL_  relays used and deemed to be external
 _AUTOLEARN_       autolearn status ("ham", "no", "spam", "disabled",
                   "failed", "unavailable")
 _TESTS(,)_        tests hit separated by "," (or other separator)
 _TESTSSCORES(,)_  as above, except with scores appended (eg. AWL=-3.0,...)
 _DCCB_            DCC's "Brand"
 _DCCR_            DCC's results
 _PYZOR_           Pyzor results
 _RBL_             full results for positive RBL queries in DNS URI format
 _LANGUAGES_       possible languages of mail
 _PREVIEW_         content preview
 _REPORT_          terse report of tests hit (for header reports)
 _SUMMARY_         summary of tests hit for standard report (for body reports)
 _CONTACTADDRESS_  contents of the 'report_contact' setting

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???