Re: [exim] Compact $spam_report

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jerome Eteve
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Compact $spam_report
Peter Bowyer <peter@???> a écrit :

>> Is there a way to have a compact form of the spam report ? For
>> instance, just a line with <score> <test_name> , ..
>
> This variable gets whatever you specify in your SA local.cf - tweak away.
>
> clear_report_template
> report _TESTSCORES(,)_
>
> is a good compromise.

I tryed that but _TESTSCORES_ does not expand to anything, and I get:

Details: (8.1 points, 5.0 required) _TESTSCORES_

According to this:
http://www.cts.wustl.edu/cts/help/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html ,
the only possible expandable template items are:

_HITS_: the number of hits the message triggered
_REQD_: the required hits to be considered spam
_SUMMARY_: the full details of what hits were triggered
_VER_: SpamAssassin version
_HOME_: SpamAssassin home URL

Anyone knows a shorter version of _SUMMARY_ ?

Thx !!

Jerome Eteve

jerome@???
http://www.careerjet.com/