Re: [exim] Selective filters incoming messages

Author: Laurel Fitzhugh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Selective filters incoming messages
Thanks for the information, I am trying to sort through it. I imagine my
host would use ACL also, if I proposed something that would work.

I am having a hard time finding anything that describes how these things
work for individual email addresses. For instance, I have seen reference to
-bf and "There is also a *-bF* option, which is similar, but which is used
for testing system filter files". Does this mean that some filters are
available for specific email addresses?

I was hoping I would have a file on the server that lists the (half dozen)
email addresses that cannot receive email from any other domain. Other than
that, all mail would go through to the recipient. In which case the
addresses in this list would only get mail if it came from the same domain.

Is this the way exim works? If I am thinking right, then I can read with
more comprehension.

thanks, laurel