Re: [exim] Selective filters incoming messages

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Selective filters incoming messages
On 31/12/06, Laurel Fitzhugh <dittany@???> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to filter some email accounts at ourdomain to accept email from @
> ourdomain.com only. My hosting company said this would have to be done with
> an exim filter, but I have not been unable to find anything on this. They
> said they would install it and test it if I gave them the filter. I'm sorry
> to be so ignorant, but I cannot find anything I understand through
> searching. If anyone knows what commands would work to create this filter,
> I would appreciate the information. I'll take that and slog through with a
> test account.

The documentation on the exim.org website would be a good place to start:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.63/doc/html/filter.html

If you've got specific questions after that, feel free to post them
here. But if your hosting company supports the Exim implementation,
they ought to be able to handle this for you.
--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???