Re: [exim] Wild Idea for spam filtering

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Wild Idea for spam filtering
Hello,

Marc Perkel writes:

> The idea is to pass only emails that try the lowest MX first as it
> should and then deliver to the second lowest MX. I don't think zombies
> can (yet) do that.

Perhaps a better approach would be to have Exim defer all senders on the
lowest MX, but record theIP address for the next higher MX... This way you
are still providing a valid MX extry and accomplishing the same effect.
## > http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Private First Class Dominic Jr Ungaro

Let us not forget Private First Class Dominic Jr Ungaro, casualty of
the Vietnam War. As a member of the Army Selective Service, PFC Ungaro
served our country until June 25th, 1968 in Long An, South Vietnam. He
was 23 years old and was married. Dominic died from small arms
fire/grenade. His body was recovered. Dominic was born on May 28th,
1945 in Ocoee, Florida.

PFC Ungaro is on panel 55W, line 039 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for less than a year.