Re: [exim] Exim and SRS in ACL?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Juergen Weiss
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim and SRS in ACL?

Yes, i want to "look inside" to see the real sending address for my
whitelisting filters.
For example, the encoded SRS sender changes after some time (SRS time) so i
am not able to whitelist such a address. So i try to change the address back
to its roots and then proceed with that sender_address in eg. $acl_m5 with
my spamfilter.

I know if that address is encrypted i cannot decrypt it - thats ok in that
matter and my users need to live with that if the other provider needs to
make it too high security against email fakers.
I found that GMX for example is sending the emails in a plain text format,
maybe just to avoid SPF issues:
srs0=6msm=gh=juwei.de=mail@???

So i will try to make a regex string for the transformation as chris said.

Regards,
Juergen