[exim] replace Received: from

Author: Victor Gras
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] replace Received: from

Hi all.

please I pray that somebody can help me to replace the information of
have exim with WHM/Cpanel and it's not good for beginners like me.

When I send an e-mail message using my internet server, my local IP
always is visible in the message headers. Then I need replace the IP
with my server IP.

Example:
        by host.mydomain.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
        (Exim 4.52)
        id 1Ge9Ka-0015K5-3z
        for address@???; Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:00:42 +0100

Then I want to replace or delete my ip [95.40.153.213] with my
internet server IP. I suppose this should be placed inside the
transport section in order of not interfering Spamassasin. However, I
don't have idea how to do it neither I find information across
internet.

I'm considering do it a regex replacement inside exim.pl as I see
the variable $message_headers in some places, like this:

my $headers = Exim::expand_string('$message_headers');

Somebody has a similar experience with WHM/Cpanel?

If you have any idea I will be very glad to know. It is an important
issue in order to be not traced by anybody. Many times we don't wish
the receiver can be able to know if we were in our office, home or
wherever.
Specially in holidays!!!

thanks in advance,