Re: [exim] ACL problem in 4.64

Author: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL problem in 4.64
On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 09:54:49PM +0100, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly what you knew, but ... bug located, and yes, it has
> something to do with that bugfix. The bug is that when skipping is true, the
> empty string is returned by find_variable(), but eval_condition()
> nevertheless checks for an integer. Suggested patch:

Thanks for the patch. The problem was easily reproducable on
short-circuited "or" conditions as you pointed out:

> ${if or { {eq{moo}{moo}} {={$message_size}{25k}} }}

Failed: integer expected but "" found inside "or{...}" condition

I'm sure this will cause problems for a large number of people given
how often $message_size is used in complex configuration.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???