Re: [exim] stupid ACL named list question using match

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Chad Leigh
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] stupid ACL named list question using match
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

> yes, I should probably read up on regular expressions.

"Mastering Regular Expressions", by Jeffrey Friedl, published by
O'Reilly, is your friend. Make sure you get the 3rd Edition (2006).
(And I'm not saying that just because I get a mention. :-)

> ok, I found it. My question, then, is if the match_domain is still a
> regular expression match? It does not sound like it.

No it is not. It is a domain list match. Just like when you use
"domains=" in an ACL or a router.

> What I really
> want is to match *.domain.tld for each one in my local_domains, so if
> someone tries any host.my.domain , for example, mail.shire.net then
> having shire.net in local_domains is sufficient...

Then match_domain{$sender_helo_name}{shire.net : *.shire.net}

is probably what you want (and of course you can turn the domain list
into a named domain list if you want to).