Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ian Eiloart
Para: Marc Haber, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically

--On 21 December 2006 20:42:08 +0100 Marc Haber
<mh+exim-users@???> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:44:57 +0000, Ian Eiloart <iane@???>
> wrote:
>> Can people without answers please butt out! It's not useful to anyone to
>> be so rude to newcomers.
>>

>>    "If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all."

> Not sending Debian users to the Debian-specific support channels is
> going to get Debian bashed here. At least that's my experience.

But, you didn't send him to the Debian-specific support channel. You just
rudely accused him of not reading the documentation, without even saying
what it was that he'd missed. Your comment wasn't at all helpful, it was
vague, angry and confusing.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex