[exim] how to drop failed DSN?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Chad Leigh
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: [exim] how to drop failed DSN?

A certain number of messages are being accepted for delivery and then
fail delivery. (I am working to cut this down). exim sends out a
DSN/bounce messages with the <> null sender and these cannot be
delivered. They build up in the queue until they eventually get
purged out .

I would like to just drop these failed ones trying to go out with a
<>. I have been RTFMing but don't know what terms to look up.

What part of the manual do I want to read to learn how to do this?

I do have the following

ignore_bounce_errors_after = 0s
timeout_frozen_after = 5d

is 0s not valid for ignore_bounce_errors_after ?

Thanks
Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC