Re: [exim] Fwd: starting exim4 automatically

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Wes Carver
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Fwd: starting exim4 automatically
Marc...If you are trying to accuse me of not reading documentation...You are
just wrong...get over it...I read all of the documentation that I knew
existed...

I did not realize that you could "man" each section...that would be some
helpfull information...that is a great example of what you could have said
from the beginning...

"Wes...take a look at what comes up when you run this from the console:
man hubbed_hosts"

2 lines, and this could have been over...I think you need some anger
management.

The README.Debian that I READ pointed me to section 20 of the spec...THAT I
READ, and it talked all about adding a route-list, or route_data...WHICH I
TRIED...when it didn't work, I asked a question...which, according to you is
the beginning of wisdom.

Now...for anyone else who is interested, I added this to the (working!)
default config:
dnslookup_relay_to_domains:
  debug_print = \
    "R: dnslookup_relay_to_domains for
$local_part@$domain(Nowmanualroute...Wes Carver 12_21_06)"
  driver = manualroute
  domains = +relay_to_domains
  route_list = * 10.10.5.21
  transport = remote_smtp
  same_domain_copy_routing = yes
  no_more

I did it this way because it seemed to more accurately match the situation I
am setting up, since these are the only domains I want to relay. (Debian box
inside of firewall)

This worked like a charm...Thanks Ian, and everyone else for your time.