Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically

Top Pagina
Auteur: Wes Carver
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically
Thank you Marc...some information I can do something with.

I thought that the line about the Debian config was to do with the method of
update of the config files using apt-get, and the whole method of creating
the Exim configuration with debconf...

I did not think the final setup after that process would be different, so I
looked here.

Thank you for your time,

Wes