Re: [exim] interface option in remote_smtp doesn't work

Góra strony
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Dla: Exim, Users
Temat: Re: [exim] interface option in remote_smtp doesn't work
On 20/12/06, manwe <manwe@???> wrote:
> Hello, thanks for answer.
>
> =====================>8========
> Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:09:01 +0000
> From: "Peter Bowyer" <peter@???>
>
> > - did you HUP or restart exim after making the config change?
>
>        Of course, restarted even few times.

OK, well it was worth asking.....

> > - can you run a debug delivery to the same address you used in the
> > example above, to make sure the routers and transports are being used
> > as expected?
>
> =======8<======================
>
>        I hope this is what you expected. yyyyyyyy.pl is my mail domain.

OK - shame you had to obfuscate it but never mind.

<snip>

> ** xxxxxxxx@??? R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote
> mail server after MAIL FROM:<root@???>: host srv6.cyfronet.pl
> [149.156.2.19]: 550 5.7.1 Rejected: 80.53.26.122 listed at sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

So the far end is seeing your connection from .122. Have you got any
NATing or other cleverness going on which might be interfering? I ask
this because when I try a telnet session to port 25 on your .124 host,
something other than Exim answers. Or if it is Exim, your clever
banner reconfiguration is fooling me, and will also fool anything
which might want to use ESMTP.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer