Re: [exim] 4.64 compilation on Darwin

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: John Jetmore
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] 4.64 compilation on Darwin
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, John Jetmore wrote:

> > I've fixed this for the forthcoming PCRE 7.0; I'll fix it in Exim 4.64
> > too.
>
> FWIW I just checked out a fresh copy of CVS and it's still failing. I
> obviously know how to fix it but I wanted to let you know in case you
> forgot to commit something.

Thanks, but no, I just haven't got round to it yet. I'm working on
finishing the documentation for 4.64 (but got distracted by PCRE work,
Christmas lunches, helping son move house, weekend, ... you know how it
is :-)

My hope of getting 4.64 out by Christmas is looking a bit bleak, but
hey, there are still some days to go.