Re: [exim] ACL to NOT call a process

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: jean-paul natola
Para: dlugo, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] ACL to NOT call a process

>On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, jean-paul natola wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm struggling here with the ACL's ,
> > I want an ACL that will prevent clamav from being called on mesages
>over
> > 1meg
> >

>There are a bizillion examples in the exim-users archive[1].
>
>deny  condition = ${if <{$message_size}{1M}}
>       malware   = *
>       message   = This message contains a virus ($malware_name).

I obviously need a better grasp of ACL's if you didnt tell me this was
correct, i would think this is rejecting messages that had a virus- instead
bypassing messages that are over one meg-

thx

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001