Re: [exim] delivery failures from system filter "deliver" co…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthias Waffenschmidt
To: Colin Keith
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] delivery failures from system filter "deliver" command cause mail to continue to be sent to original recipient
Hello,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 07:55:46PM +0000, Colin Keith wrote:
> If the message matches this list then I use the "deliver" command to send
> the mail on to a handful of people who collect phishing scam mails for
> blacklists and the like. In most cases this works well but on occassion the
> e-mail cannot be delivered to one of the addresses specified in the
> "deliver" command.
>
> When this happens the message hangs out in the queue (waiting for a retry
> timer to exipre?). But it seems as though the recipient of the message is
> still set to the original recipient, rather than the new recipients
> specified by the deliver command, because if a queue run starts, the message
> is delivered to its original recipient:

This is a wild guess because you have only showed us parts of your
filter file, but it would explain the behaviour you are experiencing:

Does your filter test for first_delivery earlier and not even reach
the deliver commands?

--
Gruss / Best regards   |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-411
Matthias Waffenschmidt |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33