Re: [exim] Match if previous router matched

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave Evans
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jörg Sommer
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Match if previous router matched
On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 12:16:31AM +0000, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 08:41:07PM +0000, Jrg Sommer wrote:
> >> I want for backup purpose write all mails going to my smarthost a second
> >> time in a file. Is it possible to match a router if the previous router
> >> matched?
> >
> Ehm, my question was not if I should use unseen. I want to know if it's
> possible to match a router upon the previous or another router matched.
> Or how else I can prevent duplicating of the rules if I need two
> transports.

To the best of my knowledge, this is best done by simply duplicating all the
conditions of the first router into the second.

Depending on your circumstances, it /may/ be possible to do it by having the
first router (the one with all those expensive, complex conditions that you
don't want to duplicate) do a "redirect" to two addresses, both of which are
then cheaply routed to the appropriate transports.

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet

PGP key: http://powernet.co.uk/~davide/pgpkey