Re: [exim] Match if previous router matched

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jörg Sommer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Match if previous router matched
Hello Dave,

Dave Evans <davide-20060825@???> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 08:41:07PM +0000, J?rg Sommer wrote:
>> I want for backup purpose write all mails going to my smarthost a second
>> time in a file. Is it possible to match a router if the previous router
>> matched?
>
> "unseen" (as in, the archives and the documentation. Pun intended).

Ehm, my question was not if I should use unseen. I want to know if it's
possible to match a router upon the previous or another router matched.
Or how else I can prevent duplicating of the rules if I need two
transports.

Kind regards, Jörg.
--
And 1.1.81 is officially BugFree(tm), so if you receive any bug-reports
on it, you know they are just evil lies.