[exim] double subject lines

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: exim users
Asunto: [exim] double subject lines
Hi,

I've noticed an interesting class of stuck inbound messages on my mail
queue. Each message has two subject lines, and is addresses to someone with
an Exim filter vacation message.

Each filter contains an autoreply that looks something like this:

# Exim filter <-- default autoreply created by atlas -->
# Check for spam
if personal
and $h_X-Bogosity does not begin "Spam"
then
mail
text "blah...\n"
once /var/exim/vacation/system/jd33/once
once_repeat 7d
log /var/exim/vacation/system/jd33/once.log
subject "Re: $h_subject"
endif

A relevant log entry looks like this:

2006-12-13 01:41:33 jd33 at sussex.ac.uk R=systemforward defer (-17): error
in filter data: \n not followed by space in "Re: SWiSHzine November
2006\nSWiSHzine November 2006" in mail command

And, relevant headers like this: