[exim] Exim with LDAP

Autor: Sachin Sharma
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim with LDAP
Hi,

I am running Exim with Mysql and now planning to configure with LDAP. I
like to confirm, is LDAP would improve performance. As i believe
LDAP lookups are faster comparatively Mysql.

Also i find bit difficult while writing LDAP lookups. Can some one
provide me some url's where i can understand how to write LDAP lookups.
This would very helpful if someone can write some basic things to keep
in mind while writing LDAP lookup. As till now i am strugling much to
convert my mysql lookup to LDAP.

Thanks !!
--
Sachin Sharma
Sr. Engineer Systems (Linux)

D-25
Sector 3
Noida-201301
INDIA

Tel: 0120-5323500
Fax: 0120-5323520
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.