Re: [exim] exim in init.d

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim in init.d
> I'd like to modify the Exim init.d file to add something
> equivalent to
> apache graceful restart. The ide being to just reload the
> config files
> without killing mail in progress. This is what I have now.

There is no standard "init.d" file for Exim. That looks like something Red
Hat-like.
The simplest solution would be to have something that sends a sighup to the pid
of the Exim daemon process (which appears to be stored in /var/run/exim.pid).
This is left as an exercise for the reader. In addition you might also like to
do some simple tests like seeing if there is actually a process running with
that pid etc.